CosBacTM is a uniquely blended, poultry feed additive, multi-species synbiotic product that promotes a beneficial gut microflora through the combined action of carefully selected probiotic microorganisms and prebiotics. It reduces pathogenic bacteria load and prevents early chick mortality. It is used as a probiotics in poultry to support gut health and improve production performance.
- Bacillus subtilis (5 billion CFU/g)
- Bacillus coagulans (3 billion CFU/g)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (2 billion CFU/g)
- Prebiotic mix
- DFM that survives pelleting temperature and unfavourable gut condition.
- Blend of unique non-GMO strains that grow profoundly in the gut of monogastric animals.
- Efficient and fast germination.
- Maximizes the economic return by supporting liveability and productivity.
- Proven compatibility with AGPs, coccidiostats and acidifiers.