Bactalis is a viable, naturally occurring, and thermostable proprietary probiotic strain of Bacillus subtilis to be used as feed additive to balance intestinal microbial flora and improved body weight gain.
Bactalis is a direct-fed microbial feed additive containing Bacillus subtilis endospores and available with guaranteed potencies of 1×109 CFU/g, 2×109 CFU/g and 20 x 109 CFU/g.
Bacillus subtilis PLSSC Endospores
- Survives pelleting and unfavourable conditions.
- Efficient and fast germination.
- Optimizes & maintains gut microbiota balance.
- Improves digestibility & better utilization of nutrients.
- Regulates lipid metabolism & increases subcutaneous fat.
- Increases body weight gain & improves FCR.