HENZYME-CL™ is a unique formulation of enzymes which is specifically designed for commercial layers keeping in mind the low cost ingredients commonly used in layer feed. It contains optimized enzyme cocktail which acts on the layer feed NSP’s present in common ingredients, like maize, soya, DORB, jowar, bajra sunflower extraction etc. Henzyme CL contains, a group of enzymes, which includes, Protease, Amylase, Xylanase, β-glucanase, Pectinase, Galactosidase, Cellulase, Beta mannanase and Phytase, along with antioxidants.
- Protease: Enhances nitrogen utilization and increases protein digestibility.
- Amylase: Increases digestibility of starch in poultry diets.
- Β-Glucanase: Reduces viscosity of digesta in poultry diets; decreases anti-nutritional effects of NSP; reduces soluble NSP in digesta.
- Pectinase: Better hydrolysis (digestion) of pectins in diets.
- Xylanase: Reduces viscosity of digesta; decreases anti-nutritional effects of NSP; resulting in increased absorption of all nutrients.
- Mannanase: Degradation of mannans, a potent anti-nutritional factor commonly found in corn and sovabean meal.
Benefits of Henzyme-CL™:
- It reduces anti-nutritional factors in the feed thereby increase the digestibility and utilization of the nutrients.
- Also helps to supplement the host’s endogenous enzymes, improves immunity
- Significantly reduces the wet litter conditions and helps to maintain overall hen house production.
300gm/MT or as recommended by a nutritionist.
Two (2) years from the date of manufacture.
Available in 25 Kg in HDPE Drum.